Our ethics guide is the foundation of how we conduct our business and constitutes the following:
- I am devoted to continued education to keep current on the latest research available in connection to nourishing your body, mind, and soul.
- I will continue on my own healing path and I won’t ask you to do anything I am not willing to do.
- If I don’t think I can serve you well based on your needs/goals, I will refer you to someone who can.
- I will respond to your concerns and feedback in 24 – 48 hours unless I am on a scheduled vacation in which case all current clients will receive prior notification.
- Any affiliate links on my website or recommended products via my classes may pay me a percentage of your purchase. I only recommend products/services that I believe in 100 percent that have high social and environmental practices.
- I will not sell your personal information to anyone.
- I will be on time to our scheduled meetings and you will have my full attention.
- See policies and procedures below for the unlikely event that something outside of my control will impact our scheduled time together.
Confidentiality and Integrity
I am committed to maintaining the highest degree of integrity in all our dealings. What we talk about will remain in my confidence unless you share that you want to take your life or hurt another person. If you hear me tell stories about others it is because I have their permission. You will be asked to disclose medical diagnosis or medication you are taking as this may dictate what strategies I suggest. Please be truthful or tell me that you refuse to share. If you refuse to share, I may not be able to continue working with you as I always keep your well-being at the center of my decision to coach you.
Fees, payment, and contracts
My fees are always competitive. Before we start working together, payment will be agreed upon and the money transaction will be completed. I aim to be flexible and give payment options when possible and discounts for paying with cash or check.
I will email a suggested plan with the fees involved unless you are purchasing something directly from my website. You may be asked to sign a contract based on our work together, which will include the terms we have agreed to.
Who do I serve?
My practice is primarily focused on serving adults. However, I will work with children under the age of 18 with permission from a parent or guardian.